Mar 2, 2011

GREEN ART : COLLABORATION WITH WYOD

Recently Wyod asked me designs for their website. Wyod is a platform bringing together artists from diverse backgrounds offering works inspired by trash culture and underground.

They offer screenprints on Organic cotton T-shirts with inks without phthalates ; posters and postcards using organic inks and paper from sustainably-managed forests.

They have selected recent works and other designs from my older "BaRock" project.
Here are some samples of my available artworks : You can buy them HERE…Enjoy !!! (I__I)
...........................................................................................................................
Récemment Wyod m'a demandé des dessins pour leur site. Wyod est une plate-forme réunissant des artistes de divers horizons proposant des oeuvres inspirés de la culture trash et underground.

Ils proposent des T-shirts en coton 100% Bio sérigraphiés avec des encres sans phthalates ; des posters et cartes postales (imprimeur certifié Imprimvert) sur papiers issus de forêts gérées.

Ils ont sélectionné des travaux récents et d'autres, plus anciens, issus de mon projet "BaRock".
Voici quelques exemples des oeuvres disponibles : Vous pouvez les acheter ICI…Enjoy !!! (I__I)















No comments:

Post a Comment